May 18, 2007

"Gyan" begins with Romance....

The main actor in Shona's mind is "Gyan". Everyone of us undergo a phase in life when feeling of love develops for someone very cute and special. Whom we call close to my heart...Love at first sight....Oh! you know what my friend told me today, he fell in love with a gal who lives in his colony...

Now what is this Fell in Love!! Gyan says, Why do people say I fell in love? Why don't they simply say I am in love or I feel a special feeling these day etc...

Gyan shares that there is no such thing like felling in love...When you are in love you rise...you grow, learn to face life - different situations.

So next time someone shares with u I fell in love....What would you share - "Feel the Love - Not Fell in Love" - Rise up my friend, don't fall in love - It's a great feeling - So friends as Gyan begins Romance & the romantic talks fill in your mind right now....Rise up call your loved one and Enjoy!

GYANISM: "Gyan behind Shona - Feel me my love I am with you forever - deeper in your heart..don't look up - you will find me in your Heart"

No comments: